Friday 17 August 2012

Starting over

I'm back!  2 years ago I ran a wee blog called Fairycake Cards, but I totally lost my mojo and life just got really busy and I wasn't able to find the time to commit to the blog so I decided to pack up my stash and close the blog down.  *sad face*

Since then I have dabbled in some crafty goings on, recently I made my own wedding stationery, and I have always hopped by the blogs to keep an eye on things, :)  but I really missed it and so Im back!  I sold a lot of my stash 2 years ago, so I have been slowly building it back up!

I look forward to getting to know you all again and participating in the challenges.  I'm getting married in 6 weeks so my card making may be limited for a little while over October as I'll be on honeymoon, but I am going to the states so I am hoping to pick up some amazing crafting goodies there! 

Much Love 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! There is nothing like losing yourself in crafting. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to give it up!

    Good luck with the wedding preparations and I hope all goes well on your big day. It'll be here before you know it.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete