Friday 19 July 2013

Gardener Gayle


Evening lovelies, big hello to my new followers and my old ones too :) thank you!  This week it has been so beautiful in Aberdeen, every day has been around 26 degrees, with a heatwave like this in town I haven't been card making, but last night it wasn't so warm so I decided to finish off this card.  I am loving the Saturated Canary stamps.  My local craft shop now stock them ( lucky me, poor bank balance) anyway here she is ...





Stamp: Gardener Gayle, Saturated Canary// Papers: old stash// Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts//Feathers, Ribbon & pearls: Stash 

I coloured her using distressed inks, I only have 6 colours at the moment so I mixed some together, I would have liked the colours to be a bit deeper but I am just learning to distress colour, so I am fairly happy with her for now.



Much Love
Kirsty 

Don't forget you can follow me here to:





No comments:

Post a Comment